It has been almost a month since posting to this blog. A very nasty flu and several projects took me away. Among them, an event in Marystown referenced here… an event and conversation around Wholeness and Health… and an exploration of Devotion, as strength. In some ways, these did not truly take me away, but focused me on what needs to be done.
All of that is to say that these next couple of weeks, for me, are all about sharpening the blades on Devotion, Health and Wholeheartedness. We live in a demanding world where many of the demands are contrived and not truly purposeful. How do we find that focus calling to us? Over these next two weeks, and leading up to Spring… my intent to get ever more clear on:
- My SPIRIT… my desired and authentic countenance and spirit.
- My MISSION… my clear purpose.
- My ACTIONS… my core and consistent actions to serve SPIRIT and MISSION.
- My SUCCESS… my clear definition of what success looks like for me, going forward.
- My HAPPINESS… my sharpened sense of how I will enjoy the ride.
Yes, the acronym is SMASH™… and my intent is to identify unambiguous statements as to each… statements that will focus my Devotion and Wholeheartedness ever better. And, I will share here, along the way.
I hope you join me.
Peace, passion and prosperity.
Barry Lewis Green, aka The Unity Guy™
Barry is ultimately a vocalist, speaker, coach and educator. His work is about exploring, identifying, practicing and mastering our strengths of character and building upon them. As a business educator and Master Facilitator with The Virtues Project™, Barry is The Unity Guy™ and his work is focused on character education and leadership … and its impact on build powerful, practical unity that moves us forward together.
EPIC Engage™ is an extension of The Unity Guy™. The Epic service is all about working with educators, entrepreneurs and emerging leaders to help build strong, united and inspired cultures lead by character… at school, work, business and community. It s about building campuses, companies and communities where everyone matters and contributes everyday.
And I invite you to check out these posts on:
- Thoughts on Devotion
- Chart Your Course
- Build Your LQ
- Optimists Primed
- Interview with Character
- 3 Keys of Motivation
- Your Core Four
- Thoughts of Leaducators
- The Character of Leadership
- Our work is all about character. We work hard and joyfully to help build character driven, united and resourceful organizations and communities around the globe. As part of that work, we offer you …
- our buffet of FREE services and resources here.