SNAPSHOTS and LOVE
This has been a challenging week. Work loads have been very high with the convergence of teaching, business and studies… multiple and major projects with deadlines; and then flooding in the home. Yup, a challenging week.
Last week, I posted on dealing with the ducks, and this week the ducks were large, many and furious. Maybe you can relate? But last evening, I did a check on where I was with my first snapshot.
November 15, 2018 through February 12, 2019… 90 days.
- I am walking as a daily student of the practice of character, unity and spirit
- I am learning the first basics of conversational Mandarin and French
- I am continuing my education studies, completing my current course
- I am prayerfully engaged in my Ruhi studies, Books 1 through 7
- I am singing, writing and living daily, with my #bestlittledogintheworld Panda
- I have re-launched the new Epic Engage™ in January, with:
- Project Black Wing™ for launch January 1, 2019
- DELIVER™ sessions November 2018 and January 2019
- Thinking CAPS™ national chats December 2018, and January and February 2019
- NLAWS™ and Speakernet officially launched January 1, 2019
- new blog-comic strip called Aukwords™ launched in January 2019
- momondays St. John`s December 10, 2018
- Speakeasies™ starting in January 2019
- I am sharing epic stories, via video and momondays
- I have strong connections with the business development community, including:
- Futurpreneur, and
- I have successfully completed the Fall term, teaching business leadership at college
- I have a 38 inch waist, eating “more than right”, walking daily
- I have completed and constructed my 20022020 462-day W.E.A.L.T.H.™ Plan.
In and amidst, I have been diligently working on those items highlighted in blue. The SNAPSHOT is working. In addition, and in support of my efforts I am reflecting on love and its importance. I am considering how I approach these tasks not simply knowing that I will love the results, but seeing love as an action in getting there. LOOK inside for my strengths… strengths of character, abilities, skills, knowledge, excellence and temperament… my best CASKET. Seek out OPPORTUNITIES (my snapshot) where those strengths are needed. Have a VISION of how much better the world, or my corner of it, will be when applied. ENGAGE, and do it.
Over these next few weeks, I am deliberately reflecting on and practicing L.O.V.E. as it relates to achieving my first SNAPSHOT.
Feel free to try it yourself.
But as 2019 quickly approaches, I will let you know on my end.
Peace, passion and prosperity.
Barry Lewis Green, aka The Unity Guy