The Epic Speakernet and CREW
We have a fun, creative and engaging team here at Epic Engage™. We have the broadCAST™ Team. We have the EPIC Speakernet. But, beyond that, and grounding us all, there is our CREW. Behind the scenes and in front of the curtains, they each contribute their talents and it is important we acknowledge and thank them for their creativity, kindness and cooperation. They each love what they do and have amassed considerable experience and talent in doing it. Just so you know them a little better, feel free to have a read.
THE EPIC CREW
Tracy Carberry, People and Business Lead
Tracy is a pro, and our lead. She is incredibly grounded in community development and human resource leadership. Bringing her background in community leadership and human resource development over the last 12 years, she is that people person who communicates, connects and coordinates; and gets results. Whether with the Virginia Park Community Center, Young Adult Cancer of Canada, Enactus, Academy Canada, Exxon or Epic Engage™, she demonstrates real on-the-ground leadership and brings it every time with an understanding that people matter, and they matter to our success. A mother, volunteer and community engager, Tracy connects, creates and constructs on building solutions that make sense and get results. That background in community leadership and human resource development… she truly brings it to Epic Engage™ as People and Business Lead; working with our colleagues and clients alike to create an epic experience. Yes, Tracy is a pro, and one of the ways she does just that is in managing…
THE EPIC SPEAKERNET
The Epic Speakernet™ is all about speaking, and the profession, craft and service that it can and must be. It is a speaker bureau led by speakers, and based out of and serving Newfoundland and Labrador. It is a network of 17+ professional speakers, who deliver on content rich work right here on the Rock and in the Big Land.
THE FIRST 17
Consider our first 17 remarkable content experts, already on board and ready to serve your varied event needs throughout Newfoundland and Labrador
- BRUCE TEMPLETON: Stories of Giving
- CORINA WALSH: Emotional Intelligence
- GARY SUMMERS: Mind, Body, Soul
- JOEL SWEENEY: Communications
- RAY HOLLISTER: The Human Potential
- MARK BLACK: The Power to Thrive
- TRACY CARBERRY: Inspired Human Resources
- LESLIE BRIDGER: Healing Power of Nature
- SHEENA GROBB: The Strength of Compassion
- STEPHANIE STAPLES: Energy and Motivation
- JON BUTLER: The Entrepreneurial Mindset
- DOMINIQUE HURLEY: Intuition into Action
- DAVID GOUTHRO: Making the Tough Decisions
- MICHELLE CEDERBERG: The Bigger Life
- HOLLY McCUE: Social Media Storytelling
- TONYA WHITTLE: Mastering Mindset
- BARRY LEWIS GREEN: Together, Strong
For more on our growing team of expert speakers, and their messages…
If making your event or conference rich in content and delivery is important… we very much encourage you to connect with Tracy Carberry today.
ASSOCIATES and AFFILIATES
At EPIC Engage™, we know we cannot do it alone. We consider ourselves experts in our own field, but we clearly need expertise beyond our work. We call upon incredible people and companies who support our work of engagement. They include the following Speaker Bureaus and services:
- Charli Jane Speaker Services
- We have worked for years with Wendi McNeill and Charli Jane. Wendi is “an industry go-to expert at online marketing, a biz-building strategist, multiple streams of income enthusiast and go-get-‘em mentor for successful Speakers”.
- Joe Heaps and eSpeakers
- Known as “the Leader in Speaker Business Management & Online Exposure. With over 15 years in the business, 10K speakers in our community, and over 20K events managed annually, our innovative platform is the preferred choice for top speakers”.
- PLUS, great bureau and speaker services including…
Oh, and must say that we are also very proud to work with:
- CompuScribe Communication Design
- CompuScribe started up in 1994 offering digital graphic design and technical support, later specializing in web development and information architecture. Every client’s vision and requirements are different and you can be sure that these are defined, documented, and that the outcome is exactly what you need. CompuScribe follows through with great client support, site maintenance and online asset management.
We work with great people. With Epic Engage™, we bring it all by advancing great conversations, actions and results through speaking, dialoguing, training, facilitating, coaching, writing, singing, dancing, cartooning, gaming, creating and more. Want to work with us?
Barry Lewis Green, The Unity Guy™
Barry Lewis Green is The Unity Guy™. EPIC Engage™ is an extension of The Unity Guy™. With EPIC Engage™, Barry is the Creator and Strategic Leader. Still and ultimately, he really is The Unity Guy™ and the founding spirit. Barry is an educator; in strategic leadership, organizational and human resource development, business ethics and entrepreneurship. He has been for over 25 years. He is a dynamic motivator. As a community builder, entrepreneur, educator and Master Facilitator with The Virtues Project™, Barry engages a team of like minded and hearted professionals committed to building prosperity through matters of leadership, engagement, unity, diversity and education.
CONTACT US today.