Trent Langdon and I are on a journey around Justice. The Justice Lead is an ongoing and monthly series of conversations around the faces, facets and forms of Justice. We engage with proponents of Justice around education, youth, poverty, and much more. The conversations are unscripted and real, with a robust curiosity. To date, we have had 12 such engaging conversations and we invite you to check them out.
- Episode 1 on an Introduction of The Justice Lead Journey
- Episode 2 on Neurodiversity, Learning and Justice
- Episode 3 on Gender and Justice
- Episode 4 on Justice and Education
- Episode 5 on Youth Services and Justice
- Episode 6 on Poverty, Homelessness and Justice
- Episode 7 on Justice and Intersectionality
- Episode 8 on Youth, Skills, Capacities and Justice
- Episode 9 on the Virtue of Justice
- Episode 10 on Justice and PLIAN
- Episode 11 on Youth, Wellness and Justice
- … and Episode 12 on Immigration and Justice … with more to come.
Justice matters. Personally for me, as a Baha’i, I love these words… “No light can compare with the light of justice. The establishment of order in the world and the tranquility of the nations depend upon it.” Our intent and purpose, going forward, will be to explore Justice in all arenas of human endeavour.
Oh, and the Global Goals concern themselves with Justice. We think rightfully so. True peace and security demands such. We invite you to join us; and engage in the dialogue. Peace, passion and prosperity…
“Intelligence plus character—that is the goal of true education.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. ― Abraham Lincoln