Action speaks louder than words. This little girl knows it.
Bettering the world locally or globally can be an overwhelming and daunting concept and task. Where do we start? We can talk the talk, but how can we walk the talk?
The betterment of the world can be accomplished. How? Through pure and goodly deeds, through commendable and seemly conduct.
Deeds and conduct; that advances a simple formula.
It is capable of individual contribution and flexible discernment on implementation. Looking up starts with deeds and conduct.
- Engaging Youth, Leadership and Education
- Building Character, Culture and Leadership Excellence
- Global LinkedIn Community of Virtues Project Facilitators
You can even (and we encourage you to do so) join our STRONG SCHOOL™ GLOBAL… a 30+ video and exercise based program around personal leadership. It is small, growing and open to all looking to be better at who they are, in service and joy and strength. But, starting in May, and in alignment with our promise to:
… go beyond behaviour to build character driven, united, resourceful organizations and communities around the globe.
… we are implementing the following schedule.
Each Sunday, we will commence the week with a concise quote or two to stimulate thought and reflection.
Then, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, we will explore, on LinkedIN, the application of a virtue or character strength as it relates to school, work and community… ripping away the myths and misunderstandings, examining application and practice and setting goals.
On Tuesdays, we will offer a video conversation about character leadership in Epic Engage Global.
- Our monthly broadCAST™ of experts’ thoughts from The CAST™
- Our new AUKwords Cartoonumn™ centered on a cartoon and some thoughts around character, education and/or leadership.
- Our new blog interview Leader ToC™ (Thoughts on Character) series, interviewing leaders from around the world on 5 questions of youth, leadership, character and more… monthly.
- Our new Case the Point™ case study focused blog, examining a business or organizational case study with the Character Lens.
Then, on Saturdays, we will be producing our new LEADUCATOR™ Notes, a funky, concise newsletter for educators, leaders and anyone looking to grow in joyful excellence. To get this (starting in May), please email Nicole… at firstname.lastname@example.org and say “Nicole, I want to receive LEADUCATOR™, please put me on the email list.”
Nicole, our Team Leader, will be more than happy to get you on our list. And please know that we will always respect the desire for only value added information; no sales stuff here.
These services, all, are a large part of how we see ourselves in this betterment of the world (locally or globally) thing. It really does matter to us.
So, we hope you will join us. Actually, we encourage you to do so. ACTUALLY, we are positively brazen enough to say “Went you you with us.”
Indeed, in deed, the betterment of the world can be accomplished.
Regardless of your decision, we wish you…
Peace, passion and prosperity.
Barry Lewis Green, aka The Unity Guy™