And a kind of new era begins. Over this past Summer, we have sharpened the blades on the focus of our work. With Fall approaching and as our website now begins, we lay claim that:
Great education is great leadership. Great leadership is great education. Epic Engage™ is a training and development company with a global vision of working with educators, entrepreneurs, and emerging leaders to:
- educate and lead with high character, strength and joyful excellence.
- unite strong cultures of diversity and fully engaged purpose, talent and capacity.
- inspire dynamic learning cultures of flourishing passion, creativity, growth and prosperity.
We changed our logo… to represent our spirit and mission in doing so.
There is something special and powerful about horses running together. Movement, spirit, drive and passion… united. We help move the needle on that.
We have launched the second edition of The Leaducator Expereience™. We are about to launch our 400th LinkedIn blog post this week… with currently 4860 followers for our body of work on LI. Humbly appreciated. 🙂
EDUCATE. LEAD. UNITE. INSPIRE.
That is our focus. It is what we look to share in our monthly broadCAST™ … and in Leader ToC™. Our work is about moving forward together, stronger. We contend that character educates, leads, unites and inspires. That is the kind of leadership that we are all about…. and helping campuses, companies, communities and conferences get there.
COURAGE and FOCUS
This week, we offered a layered series of posts on Courage, Sacrifice and finding what we call your KAST and fierce focus. We invite you to read and engage. Finding your focus, demands Courage. We have practiced it such this Summer; and continue to do so.
First, I invite you to view and listen here. But, more so, we invite you to engage Character Day September 13, tomorrow as of this writing. Engage in a conversation around character. In my classes tomorrow, I intend to do just that. Character is the soil from which great behaviour and action is born. It unites, inspires and engages. Tomorrow, I suggest:
- have a conversation with students about their favourite fictional characters or favourite musical artists. Have a dialogue on the strengths of character they admire in them.
- have a conversation with a friend not simply of the woes of the world… but what strengths of character are needed to help address those woes.
- have a dialogue at work on what strengths of character you most wish to be known for as an organization.
- watch this video.
- or this one.
- or thiiiiiis one.
- Maybe this one too.
- Oh and this little ditty.
- or these speeches of Aragorn or Neville or JFK.
Start the conversation around character. It matters. Going forward, that is our fierce focus; to advance character as the strength to educate, lead, unite and inspire. We need it, locally and globally.
Peace, passion and prosperity.
Barry Lewis Green, aka The Unity Guy™
Barry is ultimately a vocalist, strength coach and educator. His work is about exploring, identifying, practicing and mastering our strengths and building upon them through practical and powerful unity and resourcefulness. That is why Barry is The Unity Guy™. EPIC Engage™ is an extension of The Unity Guy™. The Epic work is all about building strong, united and inspired cultures lead by character… at school, work, business and community; where everyone matters and contributes everyday.
- thoughts on Conviction and Character
- Developing Leadership Character
- The First Leaducator Experience
PPPS (Other Resources)