Come Passion, Come…
This week, we are looking at Compassion as a strength of character and the role Responsibility plays in practicing it. We invite you to explore these two posts and consider the importance of Compassion and Responsibility for you now… at school, work, business and/or community. Maybe check out THIS video on the Ultimate Compassion and Responsibility even.
In practicing both, we actually start to build a reputation of consequence and a simplicity of living. We are focused on what matters most to us and how we can best live and serve it. We know where we will best bring our passion.
With that in mind, we also invite you to consider the launch of the Leaducator™ Experience in service and response to world embracing educators, entrepreneurs and emerging leaders. That is for whom we choose to be most responsible, going forward.
How about you?
- Professionally, to whom do you choose to be responsible? How might you best serve them? How might Compassion serve you in that choice?
- Personally, to whom do you choose to be responsible? How might you best serve them? How might Compassion help in that respect?
Ponder that. Reflect on it. Make it so and see where it goes.
Peace, passion and prosperity.
Barry Lewis Green, aka The Unity Guy™
Barry is ultimately a vocalist, strength coach and educator. His work is about exploring, identifying, practicing and mastering our strengths and building upon them through practical and powerful unity and resourcefulness. That is why Barry is The Unity Guy™. EPIC Engage™ is an extension of The Unity Guy™. The Epic work is all about building strong, united and inspired cultures lead by character… at school, work, business and community; where everyone matters and contributes everyday.
- The Leaducator Experience™
- Links to conversations with 12 leaders around the globe
- 9 perspectives on taking charge of your work and life
- Thoughts on being a Professional
- 370+ and counting posts on character and leadership
Our work is all about character. We work hard and joyfully to help build character driven, united and resourceful organizations and communities around the globe.