My Summer CAMP
Last week, I published Summer Cookin’ with the AL’s. I am holding true to it. I have met with Felicia Newell and Jon Butler on plans for my health this Summer and into the Fall of 2019. And, I am excited about same. In a nutshell, and drawing on my last post, I reiterate my vision:
- SpirituAL … I am a spiritually connected man, and Baha’i
- EmotionAL… I am a Simple Man, best friend to my #bestlittledogintheworld Panda
- PersonAL… I am a singer, dancer, cartoonist, writer, archer and storyteller
- PhysicAL… I am a man of 36″ waist and 100 kilos
- MateriAL… I am a man of simple beautiful home and car, with new bed, telescope and wardrobe
- FinanciAL… I am a man of healthy WEALTH, not extravagant but allowing me to do the work I love and love the work I do, to live the life I love and love the life I live, and support the causes and people in which I believe most
- VocationAL, ProfessionAL, OccupationAL… I am an educator, for life
- EntrepreneuriAL… I am The Unity Guy™ of Epic Engage™, the global Character Leadership Company
- EducationAL… I am a master student and teacher on character leadership, education and unity building, able to speak in English, Mandarin and French
And, now, I am taking 6 days to disappear and cleanse. I will get more clear, with a much deeper dive. Some niggling things demand such. I will pray and meditate. I will pray and meditate, and act. I will be that spiritually connected man, Baha’i.
I will pray and meditate on what it means to be that Simple Man, and best friend to my #bestlittledogintheworld Panda. I will pray and meditate on what is speaking to me about singing, dancing, cartooning, writing, and more. I will pray and meditate on my physical vision; a man of 36″ waist and 100 kilos. I will pray and meditate on my simple beautiful home and car, with new bed, telescope and wardrobe. I will pray and meditate on being a man of healthy WEALTH, not extravagant but allowing me to do the work I love and love the work I do, to live the life I love and love the life I live, and support the causes and people in which I believe most. I will pray and meditate on my work as educator and entrepreneur.,, as The Unity Guy™ of Epic Engage™. And, I will pray and meditate on being a master student and teacher on character leadership, education and unity building, able to speak in English, Mandarin and French.
Yes, I will pray and meditate; and be open. Shoghi Effendi once said that there are 5 suggested steps to prayerful problem solving:
- Pray and meditate about it. Use the prayers of the Manifestations as they have the greatest power. Then remain in the silence of contemplation for a few minutes.
- Arrive at a decision and hold this. This decision is usually born during the contemplation. It may seem almost impossible of accomplishment but if it seems to be as answer to a prayer or a way of solving the problem, then immediately take the next step.
- Have determination to carry the decision through. Many fail here. The decision, budding into determination, is blighted and instead becomes a wish or a vague longing. When determination is born, immediately take the next step.
- Have faith and confidence that the power will flow through you, the right way will appear, the door will open, the right thought, the right message, the right principle or the right book will be given you. Have confidence, and the right thing will come to your need. Then, as you rise from prayer, take at once the fifth step.
- …lastly, ACT; Act as though it had all been answered. Then act with tireless, ceaseless energy. And as you act, you, yourself, will become a magnet, which will attract more power to your being, until you become an unobstructed channel for the Divine power to flow through you.
You can find more, here. Most importantly, I will act on that clarity that comes from such prayer and meditation; as the advice is given above. I will enter such with open mind and heart. I will be relentless. I will carve out my own best truth.
My thought to you is four-fold.
- Cleansing of mind, body and spirit requires honesty, openness and courage.
- Doing so is an investment.
- Doing so requires us to be open, adaptive and relentless (your OARs in the water).
- The return is high, on Clarity and Confidence.
How can you see yourself cleansing and getting to the essentials? For me, I have done much of such this past year, but, of late, I have come to see that I need this one big push… to truly get back to me. It may not radically change things (or it may). But, it is always best to get on your best path.
So, I am disappearing for a week. I will have conversations with those I deeply trust. I will take actions needed. I will meditate. I will pray.
It is CAMP, for me. 🙂
See you on the other side.
In the meantime, and in related news, consider the latest Leaducator July 2019. It has relevance, resonance and links worthy of consideration I humbly offer. Engage and enjoy.
Peace, passion and prosperity…
Barry Lewis Green, aka The Unity Guy