… to Healthy and Happy Habits. Listen in and have a look.
I am 303 pounds, down 7 from 310. But, my highest was 316 several years back. I have been, in the last 19 years, as low as 260. Still, in the 90’s, I was 220-240 pounds (convert to kilos, if you will) and in the best shape of my life. Now, it is time for my own version of back to the future.
244, 40″ Waist… Here I Come.
But first, 264 and 42″ waist by June 3… 12 weeks; 3 months. That is my goal and fierce intention. Liza Burt and I are on parallel journeys with different goals. She will engage and share her journey; I… mine. We are motivators and we are motivated; and we invite you to join by:
- cheering us on
- sharing your insights
- joining in with your own goals
This is my big challenge, but it is time. Watch the video. Decide for yourself. My decision is made.
Peace, passion and prosperity.
Barry Lewis Green, aka The Unity Guy™
Barry is ultimately a vocalist, strength coach and educator. His work is about exploring, identifying, practicing and mastering our strengths and building upon them through practical and powerful unity and resourcefulness. That is why Barry is The Unity Guy™. EPIC Engage™ is an extension of The Unity Guy™. The Epic work is all about building strong, united and inspired cultures lead by character… at school, work, business and community; where everyone matters and contributes everyday.
Here are some additional resources that may be of use and\or interest:
- 10 perspectives on springing into action
- a post of 7 perspectives around leadership.
- and here… 10 perspectives on loving your work.
PPS (Other Resources)
- Our work is all about character. We work hard and joyfully to help build character driven, united and resourceful organizations and communities around the globe. As part of that work, we offer you …
- our buffet of FREE services and resources here.