Last Wednesday, I wrote on Planning Your Party. In it, I suggested that “What if you were planning for your own birthday, a month down the road or a year? If you were to identify a number of gifts that you would give yourself by that date, what would they be? How can you get abundantly clear on them so that you create your own grocery list for that birthday party of birthday parties?”
Did you consider it? Do it, I humbly suggest.
This week, with a break from College, I have time to consider some “gifts” along the way. Right now, here is my current gratitude list:
- 36” waist, healthy and strong; best shape of life … I am Fasting and feeling slimmer already.
- simple man with my #bestlittledogintheworld Panda … this is ongoing, every day.
- Strategic Leader with Epic Engage™… with a cool trip to serve in Marystown this week.
- financially capable contributor to the world… financial planning is happening this week too.
Then, with a Spring and Summer ahead, I make a grand and cool push on the 9.
- 36” waist, healthy and strong; best shape of life
- master and lifelong student of character and unity
- speaker in English, Mandarin and French
- student with The Ruhi Institute
- lover, singer dancer, cartoonist, writer, archer and storyteller
- simple man with my #bestlittledogintheworld Panda
- business educator with CNA
- Strategic Leader with Epic Engage™
- financially capable contributor to the world
I am convinced that the big vision is big time crucial at school, work, business and community… and the little gifts along the way make for little gifts of encouragement. Do both. I continue. I march on…
Peace, passion and prosperity…
Barry Lewis Green, aka The Unity Guy