This past week or so, we have been diving into the idea of heroism. So often, we think of it in terms of physical danger faced and life sacrificed. I understand that and acknowledge it; thoroughly. That being said, we can have heroes in our lives by other means… family members, friends, teachers, entrepreneurs and more; people who inspire us… people with whom we see their role as a hero in our lives.
First, I invite you to engage what we have posted thus far… and it is considerable. You can access all the links through this one on Calling Out the Heroic. You can read up on a Recipe for Heroism here too. Take some time to munch on it all.
Second, once done… ask yourself for whom and how you can be a hero in these times we live at home, school, work, business or community.
Third, be it.
That is all.
Peace, passion and prosperity.
Barry Lewis Green, aka The Unity Guy™
Barry is ultimately a strength coach and educator. His work is about exploring, identifying, practicing and mastering our strengths and building upon them through practical and powerful unity and resourcefulness. That is why Barry is The Unity Guy™. EPIC Engage™ is an extension of The Unity Guy™. The Epic work is all about building strong, united and inspired cultures lead by character… at school, work and community; where everyone matters and contributes everyday.
The words of Tauriel on the necessary fight.
Here are some additional resources that may be of use and\or interest:
- Some thoughts on patience, while you practice your own heroism.
- And some thoughts on goal achievement for 2017… for heroic goals?
- Some leader talk and thoughts upon which to munch too.
- Our work is all about character. We work hard and joyfully to help build character driven, united and resourceful organizations and communities around the globe. As part of that work, we offer you …
- and our buffet of FREE services and resources here.
- oh, and words around which I will find my example of heroism…