Thoughts on thoughtfulness are found in this video. 42 minutes on a diverse and daring day… but I suggest worth the watch and listen, IMHO.
Thoughtfulness is not simply about being kind and considerate. It is about being thoughtful… thoughtFULL. It is about giving thought to our deeds and our words; and to the big questions… and small actions. My heroes in life have each manifested the quality. It is, indeed and in deed, core to powerful and engaging leadership.
Here are some other thoughts on thoughtfulness:
- Thoughtfulness powers the movement towards gender diversity.
- It can leave a legacy of leadership.
- Indeed, it shows itself in thoughts on leadership.
What do you think; really think? Give it some thought.
Peace, passion and prosperity.
Barry Lewis Green, aka The Unity Guy™
Barry is ultimately a vocalist, strength coach and educator. His work is about exploring, identifying, practicing and mastering our strengths and building upon them through practical and powerful unity and resourcefulness. That is why Barry is The Unity Guy™. EPIC Engage™ is an extension of The Unity Guy™. The Epic work is all about building strong, united and inspired cultures lead by character… at school, work, business and community; where everyone matters and contributes everyday.
Here are some additional resources that may be of use and\or interest:
- SPRING BREAK and the Road to Health
- 10 thoughts on springing into action
- a post of 7 thoughts around leadership.
- and here… 10 thoughts on loving your work.
PPS (Other Resources)