FOR MEETING PLANNERS
Barry Lewis Green is a motivational speaker, educator, teacher, trainer, facilitator, coach and consultant.
See a snippet of Barry in action….
He speaks to matters of leadership, management, retention, inclusion, diversity and education. Specifically, his core topics include:
- Noble Leadership
- Strategic Management
- The ALL IN Culture
- The Diversity Advantage
- Epic Education
Click here for a onesheet on content.
- I had the distinct pleasure of being in an audience in Montreal with Barry Lewis Green on the stage. Quite simply, Barry absolutely captivated us with his talent, his message, and his heart. The feeling of unity that Barry created in the room that day was extraordinary. I absolutely recommend him for your meeting or event. – Joe Calloway, www.joecalloway.com
- I contracted Barry to facilitate a workshop for a group of public servants. He did a fabulous job, adapting the materials to suit the audience and combining his wonderful sense of humour and personal style to achieve the desired results. – Beulah Bouzane, President –Bouzane Consulting
- Barry Lewis Green was absolutely wonderful as a speaker on our staff retreat. He was exceptionally personable as well as flexible! He made connections with the group as a whole and as well with each and every individual. Barry has the ability to make each and every member of your team feel important and valued. It is a wonderful skill!- Franca Smth, Senior Analyst, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
- It was a great day yesterday. Thanks so much for being part of CSCNL’s ACE work in the area. As you know we wanted this day to be different and it was. People had a really good time and got a lot of take-aways. For sure the messages I had hoped you would convey were really well embedded in the session. – Penny Rowe, Executive Director, Community Sector Council
- Barry is one of the most genuinely dedicated people that I have ever met. We have been colleagues in the speaking industry for several years now and I am always inspired by his passion for community and equality for all. I am honoured to have him in my network. – Toni Newman, www.toninewman.com
Barry and EPIC Host MoMondays St. John’s, a monthly event around real people sharing real stories for real inspiration…. it is about community and communications ultimately. With his Co-Host, Joel Sweeney, he engages the building of a community around what he calls the “democratization of inspiration”; everyone counts, everyone leads. It incorporates all aspects of Barry’s work around leadership, diversity and unity.
Beyond MoMondays, some great organizations with which Barry and EPIC have worked include:
- The Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
- The Federal Government of Canada
- The Community Sector Council
- Provincial Airlines
- Women’s Resource Development Council
- Noble Drilling
- The Crosbie Group of Companies
- The Cahill Group
- THRIVE, The Community Youth Network
- The Nova Scotia Community College
- College of the North Atlantic
- Keyin College